Assistant Account Manager
We are a fast paced screen printing shop, looking for a sales and design assistant to receive and manage client orders for pre-production. We are looking for an experienced, bright, and enthusiastic individual to join our rockstar team. Graphic design and sales experience preferred.
Hours are from 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, with some overtime required during busy times.
Please send your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Programs used internally, but not limited to:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Answer phones and greet walk-in customers
- Create digital proofs of products and designs in Photoshop quickly and accurately
- Respond to emailed quote requests and create invoices for customer orders in Quickbooks
- Develop knowledge of different garments and our production process to answer customer questions
- Work collaboratively and communicate well with all shop departments and management
- Maintain quality control of artwork & filing systems
Ideal candidate would be:
- Analytical, organized and good at problem-solving
- Accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time, with an often unpredictable workload
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- A team-player; a good attitude is a must
- Open to new ideas and constructive criticism
Job Type: Full-time
- Screen printing/production experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Art and Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales/Marketing (Preferred)
Friendly Arctic Printing and Design is an eco-friendly screen printing and graphic design shop operating in East Nashville for over 10 years. Using water-based inks that are environmentally friendly, create softer feeling prints, and are safer for the printers to work with, we have grown into one of the largest shops in the country to use this type of ink exclusively. We print apparel and posters for hundreds of bands, artists, and businesses both local and nationwide; our clients include Acme Feed & Seed, Bridgestone Arena, Live on the Green, Musicians Corner, The Pharmacy, and Climb Nashville.
We are currently expanding our wholesale and retail operations with 2,500 additional square footage on top of our 7,000-square-foot facility, set to open Summer 2019 with many opportunities for hosted events and community engagement.